TCON-17X Tele Converter
Ideal for shooting sports, concerts and wildlife. When your camera lens is set to the telephoto position, the TCON-17X allows you to increase the magnification of your subject by a factor of 1.7x (70% more zoom!). The large aperture and high brightness of your camera lens will remain unchanged. The TCON-17X is especially designed for the STYLUS 1, XZ-2 iHS and XZ-1.
STYLUS 1: This tele converter increases the end of the zoom range from 300mm to 510mm (equiv. in 35mm) without affecting the maximum aperture of F2.8.
The CLA-13 converter adaptor is required to attach the TCON-17x to the camera lens.
XZ-2 iHS and XZ-1: This tele converter increases the end of the zoom range from 112mm to 190mm (equiv. in 35mm) while maintaining the large aperture of F2.5.
The CLA-12 converter adaptor is required to attach the TCON-17x to the camera lens.
Item # V321170BW000
- Compatible Accessories
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The TCON-17X Tele Converter
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
After buying this for my Stylus 1, we have taken it it Belieze, Argentina and Uruguay. While sight-seeing, it has given us a fresh look at our photos. From 15th century fortresses to Aztec pyramids, we have clear close ups that we could never get before. It has made our trips more memorable in our photos. I would recommend this to anyone who is always using their "zoom way too much".