MF-1 OM Adapter (OM to Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Permits the adaption of certain Olympus OM lenses to be used with any E-System Digital SLR (not including OM-D or PEN cameras).
Autofocus(AF) is not available.
Stop-down metering is used.
Spot metering does not work properly.
Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.
Click here to review the manual.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The MF-1 OM Adapter (OM to Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Rock Solid Adapter
I use this adapter with my 500mm f/8 Zuiko Reflex lens. It is a solid fit that locks in both to the camera body and the lens, but is easy to disconnect from both if you have other lenses to employ. It comes in a nice box that would be great for storage, but my MF-1 lives on my 500 all the time, so the box is in the drawer. :) Focusing manually can be a challenge without the viewfinder aids of an SLR camera, but with the bright viewfinder of the E-3 and practice, good focus can be achieved. And of course on image stabilized bodies, the IS can be activated and set manually for the lens focal length. Definitely worthwhile if you have OM lenses.Read More