This PRO filter with black rimmed glass reduces internal reflection and gives you clear images with greater contrast. It provides a clear view and protects the actual lens from unintentional scratches. The PRF‑D62 PRO is multi‑coated and especially designed for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 lens.
- Multi coated for a clear view
- Ultra thin frame
- Easy attachment and removal
- Filter glass of the highest quality
- Double-sided multi coating suppresses reflections to reduce flares and ghosts.
- The aluminum frame with matte satin black alumite coating suppresses unwanted reflections.
- The edge of the glass is pained in black and thereby reducing the frequency of reflections occurring at the edges.
- The thin frame prevents vignetting when used with an ultra-wide lens.
- The edge of the frame is knurled so that it can be easily attached and removed without slipping.
Review Summary for the 62mm PRO Protective Filter (PRF-D62)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the 62mm PRO Protective Filter (PRF-D62)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.