Lens Hood LH-61E
Lens Hood for use with the Zuiko Digital Lens: 70-300mm lens f4.0-5.6 and the M. Zuiko ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Lens Hood LH-61E
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
It fits, it works, it's rugged. Not much more you can ask of a lens hood. Looking forward to it fitting the same way on the 75-300mm II.
Hood should come with the lens!
For $500, the Zuiko ED 70-300mm lens should include this hood. All prior Olympus lenses for my Evolt 500 included lens hoods.
Misled by Olympus Advertising
This is one of the accessories listed for the M.ZUIKO 75-300mm. It screws on forward, but without a click stop, which I suppose is tolerable. But storing it on the lens by screwing it in backwards is impossible. So there is no convenient way to store this lens hood on the 75-300mm. All you can do is store the lens vertically front forward and let gravity do the work. Very disappointed.