Review Summary for the Lens Hood LH-61E
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Lens Hood LH-61E
August 06, 2014
Hood should come with the lens!
For $500, the Zuiko ED 70-300mm lens should include this hood. All prior Olympus lenses for my Evolt 500 included lens hoods.
April 19, 2013
Misled by Olympus Advertising
This is one of the accessories listed for the M.ZUIKO 75-300mm. It screws on forward, but without a click stop, which I suppose is tolerable. But storing it on the lens by screwing it in backwards is impossible. So there is no convenient way to store this lens hood on the 75-300mm. All you can do is store the lens vertically front forward and let gravity do the work. Very disappointed.
Write Your Own Review of the Lens Hood LH-61E
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.