A flash bracket allows you to move your external flash away from the camera. This will result in more evenly illuminated subjects and reduced red-eye effect. Use with the Hot Shoe Cable (FL-CB02). Item #200666.
Review Summary for the Flash Bracket (FL-BK01)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the Flash Bracket (FL-BK01)
April 22, 2012
Compact,convertible and light!
I bought this with the ttl cable for my EP2 to use my strobe and unbrella for product shots. This is a quality product with one design flaw...The ttl cord plugs in directly over the camera. It does not lock in. Has not fallen out YET! But, truthfully, use this to hold a wireless remote strobe for fill with a small strobe or trigger on camera. And, have you looked at the prices for a quality flash bracket/grip?
Write Your Own Review of the Flash Bracket (FL-BK01)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.