The VF-2 Live Finder, for a PEN system model with an accessory port or XZ-1 easily slides into the camera's accessory port and hot shoe when needed - for example, when shooting in direct sunlight.
Its high magnification and built-in diopter adjustment offer easy viewing with and without eyeglasses. You can also adjust the brightness and color temperature of the view finder using the E-P2's EVF ADJUST menu function. Brightness can be modified + or - seven steps. The VF-2 refreshes quickly to minimize image ghosting on fast-moving subjects.
Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology enables high-speed transfer of high-resolution images.
Aspherical lenses ensure high resolution from center to edge.
Note: The VF-2 cannot be used at the same time as an external flash or microphone adapter. When the VF-2 is connected to a PEN digital camera, do not carry the camera by holding the VF-2.
- Resolution: Approx. 1,440,000 dots
- 1.15" (W) x 1.9" (H) x 1.82" (D) (29.21 mm x 48.26 mm x 46.23 mm)
- Approx. 1.2 oz (32 g) without cover
- 100% field of view
- Approx. 1.15x magnification (-1m-1, 50 mm Macro, at infinity)
- Eye-point: Approx. 18 mm (-1m-1)
- Diopter adjustment (-3.0 to +1.0m-1)
- Frame rate: 60 fps
- EVF brightness and color temperature adjustment via camera menu (EVF ADJUST)
Review Summary for the Electronic Viewfinder VF-2 (Silver)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Electronic Viewfinder VF-2 (Silver)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.