Electronic Viewfinder VF-2 (Silver)
It also tilts up to 90°, a real benefit when composing shots at low angles for dramatic or practical purposes. The LCD is 2x brighter and has 3x more contrast than competing models.
Its high magnification and built-in diopter adjustment offer easy viewing with and without eyeglasses. You can also adjust the brightness and color temperature of the view finder using the E-P2's EVF ADJUST menu function. Brightness can be modified + or - seven steps. The VF-2 refreshes quickly to minimize image ghosting on fast-moving subjects.
Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology enables high-speed transfer of high-resolution images.
Aspherical lenses ensure high resolution from center to edge.
Note: The VF-2 cannot be used at the same time as an external flash or microphone adapter. When the VF-2 is connected to a PEN digital camera, do not carry the camera by holding the VF-2.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Electronic Viewfinder VF-2 (Silver)
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.