DSS Player Standard 1.0 provides computer support for Olympus DS-Series, WS-Series and VN-3200 and VN-5200 PC digital voice recorders using Windows 2000 Professional, XP Professional, XP Home,Vista, and Windows 7. Functions include USB file download, file playback, editing files, conversion of DSS files to WAVE format, and archiving files. The installed application provides for the purchase of an optional Plus upgrade that enables splitting and joining files, and compatibility with voice-to-text transcription software. The CD also contains DSS Player Plus for Mac that provides computer support for Olympus DS-Series, WS-Series, and VN-3200 PC and VN-5200PC digital voice recorders on Macintosh platforms using Mac OS 10.3 and later, excludes: DS-3000, DS-2000, DS-660, DS-330, DS-320, DS-150, DS-10 and DM-1. Functions include USB file download, file playback, editing files, conversion of WMA and DSS format files to AIFF format, archiving files, and splitting and joining files. This MAC software version is not compatible with older foot switch RS-25, only the RS-27. Item #V4661710U000 (was 147486) Opened software cannot be returned.
Review Summary for the DSS Player Standard
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the DSS Player Standard
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.