Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-34)
The ME-32 Compact Zoom Microphone offers the following:
The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-32 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- Wind screen included to reduce wind noise.
- Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70-14,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -36.8 dB ‘± 4 dB
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V)
- External dimensions : 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm
- Cord length : 1.5 m
- Weight : Approx. 31g (including the cords)
- Included : Wind screen, case
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-34)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.