The ME-32 Compact Zoom Microphone offers the following: The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-32 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees. Wind screen included to reduce wind noise. Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono) Frequency response : 70-14,000Hz Sensitivity : -36.8 dB ‘± 4 dB Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V) External dimensions : 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm Cord length : 1.5 m Weight : Approx. 31g (including the cords) Included : Wind screen, case Item #145063
Review Summary for the Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-32)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Compact Zoom Microphone (ME-32)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.