The ME-31 Compact Gun Microphone’s directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources, which is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-31 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- Durable metal construction.
- Desktop microphone stand features a removable grip.
- Wind screen included to reduce wind noise.
- Good choice for outdoor use due to it's construction.
- Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70 – 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -36.5 dB ± 4 dB
- Output impedance : 1.8 kÙ
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V – 5 V)
- Output Plug Type : ø3.5 mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions : ⌀ 21 mm x 155 mm (.8" x 6.1")
- Cord length : 1.5 m (59" or 4.9 feet)
- Weight : Approx. 97.5 g (3.5 oz) (including the cords)
- Included : Wind screen, Grip, Stand, Stand adapter, Case
Review Summary for the Compact Gun Microphone (ME-31)
Do you own this product?
Please, tell us what you think about it. It helps us provide you with better products.
Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.