This underwater slave flash requires no cables and enables divers to capture stunning images even in the darkest waters. The UFL-01 is incredibly compact and light weight. It has been designed and specially customized for use with Olympus Digital cameras and Underwater Housings. Waterproof to 40 meters, this underwater flash is one of only a few that allow TTL underwater flash photography in slave mode - ideal for multiple flash applications and single flash macro shots. Combining the UFL-01 Flash to your Olympus camera and housing will make underwater photography fun for everyone as it improves the over all lighting capabilities underwater. This means greater image quality and makes diving and underwater photography a whole lot more enjoyable
- Waterproof: 40 meters (133 feet)
- Slave flash, no fiber optic cables required
- Guide Number: 14
- Firing angle: 28mm lens equiv.
- Power: 2 AA batteries (200 times w/Alkaline, 300 times w/NiMh
- Recharge time: 3 seconds)
- Flash modes: Manual & TTL
- Light temperature: 5600K w/diffuser, 5100K w/o
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F
- Weight: 425 grams
- Dimensions: 90 x 110 x 140mm Item #202116 Required for use with either of these two arms:
- Underwater Long Arm PTSA-01(W)
- Underwater Short Arm PTSA-02(W)
Fiber Optic Cable:
- PTCB-E02 UW Fiber Cable
- UFL-1\UFL-2 Underwater Strobe
- # VG392800 - Bracket Base Ring
- # VG392700 - Bracket Collar
- # VG394000 - Stop Ring
- # VG393000 - Stopper Bolt
- # VG393700 - Filter
Review Summary for the UFL-1 Underwater Strobe \ Replacement Accessories
Do you own this product?
Please, tell us what you think about it. It helps us provide you with better products.
Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.