Specially engineered for the Olympus E-M5, the PT-EP08 underwater case is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 45 metres. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. The first Micro Four Thirds underwater housing with an interchangeable lens port PPO-EP01 which is separately available allows the optional use of different Micro Four Thirds lenses. By using the port adapter PAD-EP08 and appropriate E-System lens port it is even possible to use different lenses of the Four Thirds System. With the PT-EP08 you can also enjoy the use of the viewfinder or the OLED screen for perfect operation, whatever shooting conditions you are facing underwater. The flash connectors enable optional use of up to two UFL-2 underwater flash units. In addition you can turn your E-M5 into an underwater macro camera. The macro lens adapter (PMLA-EP01) enables the attachment of the macro conversion lens (PTMC-01) for outstanding underwater macro images.
- E-M5 Underwater case body
- Waterproof up to 45m
- Bayonette mount for interchangeable lens ports
- Supports different MFT and FT lenses
- Two optical fibre connectors for external flash operation
- Front cover and back cover, locked by a rotary buckle
- Mointoring window to detect water penetration
- Designed for E-M5
Review Summary for the PT-EP08 Underwater case for E-M5
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the PT-EP08 Underwater case for E-M5
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.