PT-056 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-3 & TG-4
- Compatible with the TG-3 and TG-4
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 45m depth
- Simple handling above and under water
- All camera functions can be controlled
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
- Neutral buoyancy under water
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.
- Transparent back to detect water penetration
Item number: V6300620U000
Please take a look at the Underwater Case System Chart to see all the accessories available for this Underwater housing.
- BOX CONTENTS:
- O-ring: POL-056
- Silicone grease: PSOLG-2
- Silica gel: SILCA-5S
- O-ring remover: PTAC-05
- Hand strap
- LCD hood: PFUD-09
- Body cap: PRLC-14
- Optical fiber cable adapter: PFCA-02
Please click the below links for accessories to the PT-056:
Housing Replacement Accessories:
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The PT-056 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-3 & TG-4
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Excellent and perfect for snorkeling
I borrowed a friends TG-3 with the case and it really gives you the feeling of security that there won't be any leaks. Even though the camera is waterproof the housing takes it to the next level. I also don't feel like it changed the picture quality. I would buy this along with the TG-3.