PT-051 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-610 \ Tough TG-810
When the action moves from the beach to the water, your Olympus digital camera needn't be left behind. The PT-051 underwater case has been specially customized for the TG-610 or TG-810 camera and is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 40 meters. This case is perfect for fascinating underwater photography or capturing the thrill of water sports and activities. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. Complete control of photo functions, such as zoom and flash mode, is also permitted.
Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 40m depth
Simple handling above and under water
All camera functions can be controlled
Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
Neutral buoyancy under water
Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.
Silicone Grease for PT Series Underwater Housings
Silica-5 Gel for PT Series Underwater Housing
O-Ring for PT-041\PT-044\PT-045\PT-046\PT-047\PT-048\PT-051 Underwater Housing
PTAC-08 for TG-610 with PT-051 Underwater Housing
PTAC-09 for TG-810 with PT-051 Underwater Housing
UFL-1 Underwater Strobe
Underwater Short Arm PTSA-02(W)
Underwater Short Arm PTSA-03
UFL-1 Ultralight Bracket Bundle
UFL-2 Underwater Strobe\Replacement Accessories
Item # 202489
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The PT-051 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-610 \ Tough TG-810
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.