Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (BLS-50)
With an additional BLS-50 you will never miss a shoot caused by an empty battery. This battery contains 1175 mAh of power (more than the BLS-5 battery, which it replaces).
This battery is compatible with the following Olympus cameras: OM-D E-M10, all Olympus PEN cameras (excluding the E-P5), Stylus 1, E-410/420/450 and E-600/620.
Please note, this battery should only be charged in the BCS-5 Lithium Battery Charger. If your camera did not ship with the BCS-5, you may purchase one here.
DUE TO NEW FEDERAL REGULATIONS all orders containing stand-alone batteries (except if included w/camera) ship Ground only regardless of method chosen. To expedite other items, please order battery separately. Batteries cannot be shipped to VI and PR.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (BLS-50)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
The right battery
Excellent, no need to mess around with aftermarket batteries that may damage your camera.
A good battery with decent life. The BLS-1, BLS-5, and BLS-50 are compatible with my E-PM1 and E-M10, however, I now have to travel with two chargers as the BLS-1 can only be charged using the BCS-1, and the BLS-5 and BLS-50 can only be charged via the BCS-5. Although this is the newer model, I would advise to get the BLS-1 if you already have a camera that came with the BCS-1 charger, to avoid travelling with two chargers as I do.Read More