Grip Strap GS-5 for HLD-7
Special grip strap to optimize the handling when working with either the HLD-7 power battery holder. The grip strap will be attached to the camera and battery holder and therefore perfectly secures the camera to your hand. Furthermore, an additional neck strap can easily be attached with one end to the clasp of the grip strap and the other end to the camera.
The Grip Strap GS-5 is especially designed for use with the HLD-7 (and fitting camera). It is equipped with an adjustable velcro for perfect fit to the photographers individual hand for stable and strong hold to the camera.
Item number: V611037BW000
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Grip Strap GS-5 for HLD-7
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Perfect Grip Strap for HLD-7 and E-M1
I got this strap a few days ago, and it works perfectly. Especially when mounting the 40-150mm Pro lens to the E-M1 and HLD-7 battery grip. It fits around my hand comfortably, and you can adjust it for a snugger or looser fit as desired. When shooting in vertical format, I leave my hand in the grip and use the standard shutter button, but I have slipped my hand out of the grip to hold the camera by the HLD-7 base, which gives good access to the function buttons. Holding the camera this way still works well for vertical shots. The GS-5 strap works well for me. Don't tighten it too tight on your hand... You may need just a little slack, to allow your hand to reach different buttons, etc.Read More