Mini Messenger Bag (Black)
This svelte, black messenger bag provides a stylish, low-profile option for street photographers, and it's equally ideal for everyday shutterbugs who just want to give their gear a little more protection from wet weather and incidental impact while traveling.
The main compartment is constructed of a sturdy, woven nylon. It comfortably holds your Olympus PEN digital camera and a petite or collapsible lens, such as the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50 mm f3.5-6.3 EZ, along with your cables and power supply. Or, use it to tote your favorite point-and-shoot camera, cell phone or any other portable gadget you want to take everywhere.
Two removable soft shelves, which attach to the front and rear of the bag via velcro, offer plenty of customization options, so you can make your compartments as snug or as loose as you need.
A full-length sleeve pocket adorns the back face of the bag. Here you can store frequently referenced documents like a map or pocket guide book. The pocket is made of synthetic leather, as is the top-stitched closing flap, which wraps over the bag and closes securely against a second sleeve pocket on the front of the bag via a magnetic clasp.
A zippered mesh pouch on the underside of the flap keeps your ID, bank or memory cards, spare battery or spare change secure while ensuring that you can verify the contents at a glance.
The nylon shoulder strap adjusts from about 16 inches (32-inch loop) to about 26 inches (56-inch loop). Sling it over your shoulder, or wear it across your body for added security.
Dimensions: Height 164 6.5" Width 176 6.9" Depth 105 4.1" Weight 231 g 8.1 ounces
Item # 260342
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Mini Messenger Bag (Black)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.