Keeps Stylus Tough Series and other waterproof cameras from quickly sinking to the bottom. Gentle positive buoyancy of strap allows users to take steady underwater pictures without having their hand forced to the surface. Adjustable for the perfect fit on your wrist or arm. Carabineer loop for clipping to your lifejacket or scuba gear.
Review Summary for the Floating Foam Strap (Red)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the Floating Foam Strap (Red)
July 22, 2014
Nice to use, with a weak link
I used this strap on my TG-820 for a couple of years, and it was comfortable and functional. However, recently I was in the water and noticed that the strap had become detached from the camera. It turns out that the thin loop that ties to the camera had broken. Fortunately, I had the camera in my hand when I noticed this, or I might have lost it. After some use, I would advise that you keep an eye out for wear on this loop.
September 10, 2011
Works Great, but be careful...
When I got my red Stylus TOUGH-3000, this came in the box. It worked great! It kept my camera afloat perfectly in the pool. Until I broke it. When I was trying to detach it from after a pool trip, the snap broke from the string that goes to the camera. I wasn't able to fix it. But overall, if you're careful with it, it can keep a camera afloat for many, many, many years.
Write Your Own Review of the Floating Foam Strap (Red)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.