Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery PS-BLS1 (BLS-1)
Double your shooting time with a spare battery for the EP-1 Pen, E-P2 Pen, Evolt E-410, E-420, or E-620. DUE TO NEW FEDERAL REGULATIONS all orders containing stand-alone batteries (except if included w/camera) ship Ground only regardless of method chosen. To expedite other items, order battery separately. This product can only be shipped within the continental United States which excludes HI, AK, VI and PR. Item # 260236
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery PS-BLS1 (BLS-1)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Good battery, but discontinued
I bought this battery as a spare for my E-PM1. It it a good battery with decent life. When I bought my E-M10, I was surprised it came with a different charger and the BLS-5 battery, which is the same battery but having an extra connector. Both the BLS-1 and BLS-5 are compatible with my E-PM1 and E-M10, however, I now have to travel with both chargers as the BLS-1 can only be charged using the BCS-1, and the BLS-5 can only be charged via the BCS-5. Although this battery is replaced by a newer model, I would advise to get it if you already have a camera that came with the BCS-1 charger, to avoid travelling with two chargers as I do.Read More