Replacement windscreen for the LS digital recorder. Item #145161
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Windscreen (WS-5)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Great Wind Noise reduction
PROS Good, for use on my microphones when recording video. I got these windscreens to use while recording skiing, and most, if not all wind noise was reduced. It is also big enough for the tie clip microphones hereby "mike", so it could fit loosely. CONS It does not fit snug to the mike, causing it to be impractical for long-term use and routine checks and replacements of the wind screen caused me to adhere it with strong adhesive to my mikes, ultimately destroying the quality of the audio.Read More
Does not fit the LS-20M
I bought this because a microphone Windscreen is a needed accessory when you are recording outdoors. This is an Olympus recommended accessory for the LS-20M. There is no way this will fit on the LS-20M's microphones. I am very disappointed that Olympus would recommend an accessory that they have evidently never even tried to use with their LS-20M. Note that this review only applies to the use of the WS-5 with the LS-20M.Read More