The Olympus ME-15 Microphone is a small, lightweight tie-clip microphone that can be conveniently clipped to the tie or collar. The microphone can also be fixed under a jacket or shirt for easy concealment. The ME-15 is an ideal accessory for Olympus digital voice recorders. The mic's cord is 3.3-feet long and the entire unit weighs only 11 grams. A tie pin-type clip is also included with the microphone. Note: When using the ME-15 with Olympus Pearlcorder microcassette recorders, you will need the Olympus PA-1 plug adapter (sold separately).
- Microphone length: 1 inch
- Cord length: 3.3 feet
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Frequency Response: 200 - 5,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Mike Sensitivity: -68db
- Output Impedance: 1.4 kW
- Color: Black foam cover over microphone
- Weight: 3.5 grams
Review Summary for the Tie-Clip Microphone (ME-15)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Tie-Clip Microphone (ME-15)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.