Stereo Microphone (ME-51S)
The ME51S stereo microphone can be plugged into the earphone/microphone/remote control socket to give fantastic quality stereo recording. Also includes a 3.3 foot extension cable with tiepin-clip.
The recording level indicator for the right and left channels is visible in the LCD display during recording.
- Type: Stereo electret condenser microphone
- Microphone dimensions: 38(L) x 14(B) x 40(H)mm
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo
- Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional x 2
- Mike Sensitivity: -40db at 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 2.2kOhms
- Power Supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5V - 10V)
- Color: Silver and Black microphone
- Weight: 7 grams main unit, 18 grams including extension cable and tiepin clip
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Stereo Microphone (ME-51S)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
NOT JUST FOR THE E-M5
I bought 2 of these, one for each of my E-M5's. I first thought that they were a one trick pony, but I was wrong. I have used these connected to a H1 zoom as a Lav mic for weddings. These things are killer if you can hide them. It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear. Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
Not just for the E-M5
I bought 2 of these, one for each of my E-M5's. I first thought that they were a one trick pony, but I was wrong. I have used these connected to a H1 zoom as a Lav mic for weddings. These things are killer if you can hide them.