The ME51S stereo microphone can be plugged into the earphone/microphone/remote control socket to give fantastic quality stereo recording. Also includes a 3.3 foot extension cable with tiepin-clip.
- Type: Stereo electret condenser microphone
- Microphone dimensions: 38(L) x 14(B) x 40(H)mm
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo
- Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional x 2
- Mike Sensitivity: -40db at 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 2.2kOhms
- Power Supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5V - 10V)
- Color: Silver and Black microphone
- Weight: 7 grams main unit, 18 grams including extension cable and tiepin clip
Review Summary for the Stereo Microphone (ME-51S)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Stereo Microphone (ME-51S)
September 03, 2014
Not just for the E-M5
I bought 2 of these, one for each of my E-M5's. I first thought that they were a one trick pony, but I was wrong. I have used these connected to a H1 zoom as a Lav mic for weddings. These things are killer if you can hide them.
Write Your Own Review of the Stereo Microphone (ME-51S)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.