Digital voice recorders provide great solutions for voice recognition applications, however background noise will sometimes cause a problem. The ME-12 plugs into your digital recorder's 3.5mm microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high-noise environments. It will cut down on much of the background noise and result in a more accurate transcription. Note: When using with a recorder with a 2.5mm mic jack, purchase the PA-1 Plug Adapter. Specifications Microphone length: 1_„ inch Cord length: No cord Plug: 3.5mm Frequency Response: 200 - 5,000 Hz Directivity: Uni-directional Mike Sensitivity: -68db Output Impedance: 1.4 kW Color: Black foam cover over microphone Weight: 3.5 grams Item #145031
Review Summary for the Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-12)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-12)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.