40.5mm Protective Filter (PRF-D40.5)
Protects your 14-42mm Micro Four Thirds Lens from accidental scratches and filters. Screws directly on to the filter thread of the lens. This filter works with the 14-42mm that was originally configured with the E-P1, E-P2, and E-PL1. If you have a newer PEN camera, you need the 37mm Protective Filter (PRF-D37) for the M. Zuiko ED 14-42mm II or M. Zuiko ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R. Item #260280
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The 40.5mm Protective Filter (PRF-D40.5)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.