Protects your 14-42mm Micro Four Thirds Lens from accidental scratches and filters. Screws directly on to the filter thread of the lens. This filter works with the 14-42mm that was originally configured with the E-P1, E-P2, and E-PL1. If you have a newer PEN camera, you need the 37mm Protective Filter (PRF-D37) for the M. Zuiko ED 14-42mm II or M. Zuiko ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R. Item #260280
Review Summary for the 40.5mm Protective Filter (PRF-D40.5)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the 40.5mm Protective Filter (PRF-D40.5)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.