Olympus Digital Camera Updater
Update the firmware on your camera, lenses and accessories for product enhancements or to add display languages.
Olympus Viewer 3
Olympus Viewer 3 provides powerful workflow support for both the entry-level and advanced digital photographer. This new multipurpose software package provides advanced RAW photofinishing functions - and it fully supports all Olympus Compact and E-System camera models.
- Provides rapid RAW photofinishing for all Olympus cameras that capture in the RAW format. Allows extremely fast saving of RAW files as TIFF or JPEG files and rapid response for stress-free setting of RAW photofinishing parameters.
- Automatic tone adjustment function. Automatically creates an optimized tone curve revealing details lost in shadow or highlight resulting in a more lifelike image.
- Allows batch processing to carry out a list of editing procedures on a large group of images at the same time. For example, distortion can be corrected or a color filter applied on more than one file at a time.
- Creative Flexibility: Add & Customize Art Filters. RAW files from Olympus cameras that have the Art Filters feature can be processed with Art Filters in Olympus Viewer 3 – even if you didn’t apply the Art Filter when you first took the shot!
- NEW in Olympus Viewer 3: Access a full range of Art Filters - including those that may not be available in your camera.* Then apply select art effects and filter variations for more creative options.
- AVCHD support (CD-ROM version only).
* Feature limited to PEN, XZ, OM-D and E-5 cameras.
Olympus Viewer 3 is compatible with Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater.