Zuiko Lens ED 150mm f2.0
Remarkable f2.0 large-aperture telephoto lens. It is equivalent to 300mm on a 35mm camera. With compressed effect and soft out-of-focus images in front of and behind the clearly defined main subject, this telephoto lens is a great choice for portrait, sports scene and wildlife and nature shooting. Special optical glass elements, such as an ED lens and a Super ED lens provide the highest image quality with optimal resolution and contrast.
Directly compatible with E-System cameras. Compatible with Micro Four Thirds digital cameras (PEN\OM-D) through use of the MMF-2 or MMF-3 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter). The MMF-3 is dust and splash proof for use with that type of lens on a dust and splash proof body. Note, AF performance may diminish as compared to being on an E-System body.
Item # 261008
Tell Us How Much You Love The Zuiko Lens ED 150mm f2.0
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Best lens I have ever owned
This lens has crystal clear optics. I use it on my E-5 and I have to commend Olympus for creating such a fantastic four thirds prime lens. I have taken thousands of photos with many lenses that I currently own and none have ever compared to the quality of this 150mm f 2.0 lens. It works well for sporting events, wildlife photography, portrait photography, video photography, etc. It's expensive but well worth the money. Unfortunately Olympus has stopped selling this lens at this time, but with a little luck they will eventually come to their senses or maybe some really nice ones can be found on the used market.Read More
Best lens of the system
This lens is the first reason to buy the E-system. Top image quality, bright view finder, and still compact. The perfect walk around lens in an urban setting. It's effectively a 300mm, but it's still compact. The build-in image stabilization of the E-5 and the fast autofocus allows for sharp images with narrow depth of field at 1/100 sec shutter speed. Sharpness from edge to edge at all apertures.
Excellent lens. Very sharp. Brilliant contrast. Perfect Portrait lens.