With the MMF-2 Four Thirds lenses can be connected to the outstandingly small Micro Four Thirds mount. It is possible to use the whole range of Four Thirds lenses with a Mirco Four Thirds body* and this only with an adapter with a weight of 41g. *If a ZUIKO DIGITAL lens is used, which is incompatible to high-speed contrast AF it is recommended to shoot in the "S-AF+MF" mode and adjust if it is necessary.
Review Summary for the MMF-2 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the MMF-2 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.