M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 is extremely light, weighing only 6.7 ounces. With a wide zoom range with a 35mm equivalent to 80-300mm, this lens offers versatility and portability. It's an affordable complement to the powerfully simple 3x wide-angle zoom lens (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42 f3.5-5.6) that comes standard with the PEN kit. The M.ZUIKO 40-150mm has two lens elements in the rear focusing mechanism. The focusing mechanism is designed to deliver quiet and precise operation, for an affordable, high quality means to capture your life in still images or HD videos.
Review Summary for the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black)
February 07, 2014
Inexpensive and still take very good pics. If you're looking for the award winning shot, may not be up to par.
I took it to the desert and able to capture high speed sporting actions. Good enough for me.
May 04, 2011
I use this lens almost every time I shoot! I love this lens I'm glad I bought it!
Write Your Own Review of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.