EC-14 1.4x Teleconverter Lens
Teleconverter lens that extends the focal length by 1.4x, this lens is compatible with all of Zuiko Digital Lenses (excluding M.Zuiko Digital Lenses)*, and maximizes the interchangeable lens capability with sharp images. Reliable dust and drip proof construction.
* Directly compatible with E-System cameras. Compatible with Micro Four Thirds digital cameras (PEN\OM-D) through use of the MMF-2 or MMF-3 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter). The MMF-3 is dust and splash proof for use with that type of lens on a dust and splash proof body. Note, AF performance may diminish as compared to being on an E-System body.
- Compatible Accessories
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The EC-14 1.4x Teleconverter Lens
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
EC-14 1.4 Teleconverter
I bought this Teleconverter to shoot nature shots at Florida's wetlands using my Zuiko 50-200 SWD lens and my Zuiko 70-300 lens. The Teleconverter focuses super fast with the 50-200 SWD lens, and it focuses just fine with the 70-300 lens. The quality of the shots are not degraded in any noticeable way when using the Teleconverter in moderate to bright light conditions. I would definitely recommend this product to any one needing a little more reach.Read More
I got that high grade teleconverter to use it with my 70-300mm zoom lens, I'm more than happy with the results. At 420mm, equivalent to 840mm in 35mm cameras, I still get sharp and crispy pictures even in macro mode. I strongly recommend it as a sure value for all serious photgraphers.
A welcome addition to complement my Zuiko lenses
I purchased the EC-14 early this year after acquiring seventeen of the Zuiko lenses for the four thirds system. I have used this lens with the 18-180, 70-300, 50-200, 35-100 and 150 millimeter lenses and have been very pleased with the results. You will loose a stop of light, but when dealing with lenses as bright as f/2, that is a small price to pay to get closer to your subject. I enjoy wildlife and landscape photography, and highly recommend the EC-14 as an addition to your cadre of lenses, providing a welcoming extra reach when needed, or simply desired.Read More
works well with 50-200 SWD lens
Picked this teleconverter up for a trip to Tanzania to extend the reach of the 50-200 SWD telephoto lens. The added reach made a big difference for birds and distant animals. No visible loss of IQ. Great addition for a great lens.