- Olympus Store Service Policy
- Placing Your Order
- After You Place Your Order
- Exchanges and Returns
- Privacy & Security
- Payment Terms
- Shipping and Handling
- Manual Downloads
- Olympus Store Service Policy
- Olympus Imaging America Inc. supports all consumer products and accessories sold through the Olympus Store website. Specific product warranties are honored by our Service/Repair centers, delivering the highest quality in service to all our Olympus customers. Customer service is available toll free for all Olympus consumer products. For digital cameras or digital voice recorders, please call (888) 553-4448 Monday-Friday 9am-9pm ET. For 35mm cameras or Microcassette voice recorders, please call 1-800-622-6372 Monday-Friday 8:30am-7pm ET.
- Placing Your Order
- Only orders with Canadian billing addresses will be accepted. Prices are shown in Canadian currency and billed in Canadian currency. Orders can only be shipped to locations within Canada and the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska). Olympus reserves the right to limit quantities. For assistance with ordering directly through the Olympus Store you may call 1-800-201-7766 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET.
Please direct all mail correspondence to:
Olympus America Inc.
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Att: Olympus Store
After You Place Your Order
- After you place your order you will receive a confirmation screen and email which will provide an order number and the total amount that will be billed to your credit card including state tax, shipping and handling. If you wish to make your purchase as a guest and not register with a user name and password on the site, please print the confirmation screen and retain it as a receipt of your purchase. Be sure to keep your receipt. You will need it if you require warranty service. Customers who register with user name and password on the site will be able to log in and track the status of their orders.
Exchanges and Returns
- The Olympus Store will accept exchanges or returns within 30 days after the date of delivery, and only if the product is in unused condition and in the original packaging. We will not accept returns for products supporting computer software if the packaging has been opened. Instruction manuals cannot be returned. Returns will not be accepted more than 30 days after the date of delivery. Any shipping and handling charges for the delivery of product are not refundable.
For complete details on exchange and return policies and procedures, please refer to the Olympus Return Form.
If you have any questions about exchanges or returns, please email us at: email@example.com or call us at 1-800-201-7766.
Privacy & Security
- The ordering information you provide to Olympus will be protected from disclosure to third partie s. You may place your order online using our secure server. For your protection, all exchanges of information between your browser and our servers will be encrypted during the checkout process. SSL encrypts the entire transaction making your credit card number and any other information you provide unreadable by anyone on the Internet.
This technology is compatible with most modern browsers. For better security, we recommend upgrading your browser to 128-bit encryption (see your ISP regarding your particular browser), this will provide the highest level of security for any and all of your online transactions and is fully supported by our servers.
Immediately after your order is transferred into our order system, we obliterate the credit card numeric data from our internet transaction history. This eliminates the possibility of accessing it thru an internet browser. We highly recommend that you place orders from a firewall protected PC and security enabled network when placing orders online to protect your PC from outside intruders.
- Prices quoted on the website do not include taxes. Tax will be determined at checkout based on the shipping address. All prices are stated and payable in Canadian dollars. Olympus accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as the payment options for your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until the product is shipped. We are unable to process any credit cards that are issued or billed outside of the United States or Canada.
Please call us at 1-800-201-7766 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET) if you would like instructions to pay by Money Order or Check. Please note: For all orders placed in Canada, we must charge sales tax in all states where sales tax is applicable. There are no other taxes or brokerage fees charged once the item ships and enters Canada.
Shipping and Handling
- Winter Storm Alert
Due to the recent winter storm, our shipping and customer care may not be available on Tuesday, January 27, 2015. No orders will be processed during this period. We will resume regular shipping and business hours on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. Also no emails will be responded to until January 28, 2015. Sorry for the delay!
- Please note that products for sale on this site can only be shipped within the United States and Canada. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be added to the cost of the order. Generally, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours of receipt, Monday through Friday, with Canadian orders shipping by Ground delivery method only. We are closed on weekends and most national holidays.
- Ground delivery will ship Purolator.
Olympus is unable to deliver to PO, APO or FPO Boxes, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have. In case there is a problem with your order, Olympus will contact you by telephone.
- Shipping and Handling rates are as follows:
Standard (7-10 days)
Up to $149.99
- All orders ship from our warehouse in Hauppauge, New York. Generally, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours of receipt.
OLYMPUS shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of any Products resulting from any cause or circumstance which is not within the control of OLYMPUS, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the third party delivery service, acts or orders of governmental authorities having or asserting jurisdiction, fires, floods, inclement weather, transportation delays and interruptions as the result of strikes, lockouts, riots or civil disturbances, war, or shortages. Any such occurrence which, directly or indirectly, delays or prevents OLYMPUS' performance will suspend the duty of OLYMPUS to perform during the period that such cause or circumstance continues, and shall extend the time for OLYMPUS' performance by an amount of time equivalent to such delay.
Olympus product instruction manuals provide complete information on the operation of Olympus products. Olympus offers replacement instruction manuals for most models as free downloads. To acquire product manuals or a variety of other Olympus reference documentation, please click here.