Permits the adaption of Olympus OM lenses to be used on a Micro Four Thirds (OM-D or PEN) digital camera. With the MF-2 OM lenses can be connected to the outstandingly small Micro Four Thirds mount. It is possible to use the whole range of OM lenses with a Mirco Four Thirds body*. With this adapter the potential of usable lenses expands only with an additional weight of 78g**.
- Autofocus(AF) is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
- In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure does not work.
- The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.
Review Summary for the MF-2 OM Adapter (OM to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the MF-2 OM Adapter (OM to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.