LH-48B Metal Lens Hood (Black) for M.ZUIKO 17mm f1.8 Lens
The LH-48B is a round lens hood developed specifically for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm f1.8 and can be mounted to keep extraneous light from entering the lens on backlit shots. This high value lens hood is made of metal perfectly fitting to the design and material of the high end 17mm lens. Due to the screw mechanism the lens hood can be secured to the lens in any position and gives more flexibility for transportation.
Item number: V324482BW000
Tell Us How Much You Love The LH-48B Metal Lens Hood (Black) for M.ZUIKO 17mm f1.8 Lens
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write A Review
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
I purchased a cheaper after market metal lens hood, the gloss black interior produces glare. Don't waste your time and money, purchase the LH-48 you won't regret it.
I purchased the Olympus LH-48B black lens hood for my 17mm 1.8. It is a marvel of a design made of hefty metal. The screw fit adjustment has an internal metal ring that compresses on the outer part of the lens and leaves no marks, it's strong enough to lift the lens and body. The outer part of the hood is gloss black and matches the color of the black lens. The inner part of the hood is painted flat black to reduce glare. The hood is reverseable and you can shoot with the lens reversed, but you can't use the lens manual focus ring. The hood also fits over the lens cap and my Hoya 46mm UV filter. With my small fingers I can remove the lens cap, but to preserve the flat black paint from fingernail scratches I recommend removing the lens cap first, reverse the hood and remount the cap...takes about 4-seconds. The black hood looks professional on the black 17mm 1.8 metal lens, and OM-D Em-10 Mk II silver body. I get quite a few compliments when I'm photographing or when the camera is just hanging on my shoulder with the black tap & dye leather strap. I photograph 90% with the 17mm.