62mm PRO Protective Filter (PRF-D62)
This PRO filter with black rimmed glass reduces internal reflection and gives you clear images with greater contrast. It provides a clear view and protects the actual lens from unintentional scratches. The PRF‑D62 PRO is multi‑coated and especially designed for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 lens.
- Multi coated for a clear view
- Ultra thin frame
- Easy attachment and removal
- Filter glass of the highest quality
- Double-sided multi coating suppresses reflections to reduce flares and ghosts.
- The aluminum frame with matte satin black alumite coating suppresses unwanted reflections.
- The edge of the glass is pained in black and thereby reducing the frequency of reflections occurring at the edges.
- The thin frame prevents vignetting when used with an ultra-wide lens.
- The edge of the frame is knurled so that it can be easily attached and removed without slipping.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The 62mm PRO Protective Filter (PRF-D62)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.