You will appreciate the convenience of the new 2GB M Plus xD-Picture Card. This ultra-compact card allows you to capture much more and in higher resolution before the images must be downloaded or the card changed. The M Plus card is 1.5 times faster then the M type when saving data.
Digital Voice Recorder Note: DS-2200, DS-3300, and DS-4000 may require firmware update. Please check with your dealer. For DS-2300, please visit "Software Downloads" section for the firmware update. Digital Camera Note: If purchasing the M 2GB Plus xD Picture Card for use with the C-50 digital cameras, please note that you will first need to upgrade the C-50 firmware, however, this upgrade is no longer available. The movie mode on the C-770 Ultra Zoom will not function with this card. However, all other shooting modes will be unaffected. For Movie mode support only use the H-type xD card.
Review Summary for the xD Picture Card (M Plus 2GB)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the xD Picture Card (M Plus 2GB)
June 20, 2013
I have been using this card for several years. It has more capacity than I will most likely ever need. It allows me to shoot as many photos as I want and not worry about not having enough memory. I am most happy with my camera and the memory card. I just wish that I had the money to print all the photos that I have on the card. Perhaps one day I shall. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a compatible camera.
June 22, 2011
I personally feel this is an excellent cartridge. I prefer the 2G instead of the 1G as I take a couple thousand pics a year. I have never had a problem as of yet.....
Write Your Own Review of the xD Picture Card (M Plus 2GB)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.