The PTSA-03 is an accessory long arm used to mount underwater strobes such as the UFL-1 or UFL-2 to the accessory shoe of the PT series underwater housings. It can also be used for attaching a focusing light to the housing when using the underwater strobe on an external bracket. It is made of a corrosion resistant plastic resin and features a large easy to turn knob, making for easy swivel adjustment even when wearing dive gloves. Attaches to any Olympus PT series housing that has an accessory shoe. Item #202187
Review Summary for the Underwater Long Arm PTSA-03
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Underwater Long Arm PTSA-03
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.