Underwater Long Arm PTSA-03
The PTSA-03 is an accessory long arm used to mount underwater strobes such as the UFL-1 or UFL-2 to the accessory shoe of the PT series underwater housings. It can also be used for attaching a focusing light to the housing when using the underwater strobe on an external bracket. It is made of a corrosion resistant plastic resin and features a large easy to turn knob, making for easy swivel adjustment even when wearing dive gloves. Attaches to any Olympus PT series housing that has an accessory shoe.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Underwater Long Arm PTSA-03
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write A Review
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register