UFL-1 Underwater Strobe \ Replacement Accessories
This underwater slave flash requires no cables and enables divers to capture stunning images even in the darkest waters. The UFL-01 is incredibly compact and light weight. It has been designed and specially customized for use with Olympus Digital cameras and Underwater Housings. Waterproof to 40 meters, this underwater flash is one of only a few that allow TTL underwater flash photography in slave mode - ideal for multiple flash applications and single flash macro shots. Combining the UFL-01 Flash to your Olympus camera and housing will make underwater photography fun for everyone as it improves the over all lighting capabilities underwater. This means greater image quality and makes diving and underwater photography a whole lot more enjoyable
Waterproof: 40 meters (133 feet)
Slave flash, no fiber optic cables required
Guide Number: 14
Firing angle: 28mm lens equiv.
Power: 2 AA batteries (200 times w/Alkaline, 300 times w/NiMh
Recharge time: 3 seconds)
Flash modes: Manual & TTL
Light temperature: 5600K w/diffuser, 5100K w/o
Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F
Weight: 425 grams
Dimensions: 90 x 110 x 140mm
Required for use with either of these two arms:
Underwater Long Arm PTSA-01(W)
Underwater Short Arm PTSA-02(W)
PTCB-E02 UW Fiber Cable
UFL-1\UFL-2 Underwater Strobe
# VG392800 - Bracket Base Ring
# VG392700 - Bracket Collar
# VG394000 - Stop Ring
# VG393000 - Stopper Bolt
# VG393700 - Filter
Fiber Optic Cable:
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The UFL-1 Underwater Strobe \ Replacement Accessories
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Great underwater strobe
I have two of these mounted on an arm system. I use them with the Olympus Epm1 and the results are great. Easy to use. No diving time wasted messing around with settings.