Safe Sync Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter
This Voltage Regulated PC Safe Sync Adapter connects to the hot shoe of a camera and provides a traditional PC Sync Socket connection. This allows for safe connection of the camera to studio strobes and flashes that require connection with PC Sync cord.
This safe sync hot shoe reduces any PC connected power pack of shoe mounted sync voltage to the digital camera approved safe sync level of 6V and safely reduces voltage from up to 400 volts.
Made of durable machined aluminum.
Features test button on the side of the hot shoe to trigger attached strobes or flash.
Item # 200329
Tell Us How Much You Love The Safe Sync Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write A Review
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
This adapter provides the PC connection you need when using external light systems with a camera without this connector. I've used it for years now with my E-410 using AlienBees and Normans. I've also used it with my E-3 to protect it when using a flash of unknown voltage. I've found it to be reliable, with a good connection that always fires and the PC connector itself holds the connected cord securely, in fact, better than the PC connector on the E-3!