PT-EP06L UnderWater Housing for the E-PM1
Specially customized for the E-PM1, the new lightweight PT-EP06L underwater case is waterproof up to a depth of 45 meters. It launches with a powerful new feature: The “Target Light”, which is built in to the lens port and produces spotlighting that is targeted directly at close-up subjects - making it the new best friend for underwater Macro photographers venturing down to the dark depths. Yet another bright idea in the new PT-EP06L is the bundled diffuser, which works to soften the light of the camera flash (FL-LM1). Its high-quality polycarbonate design and engineering seals cameras completely from any trace of moisture, as well as cushioning the sensitive equipment from knocks and bumps on land. For fans of wide-angle photography, there is also a wide conversion lens available, which attaches to the front of the lens port.
Please take a look at the Underwater Case System Chart to see all the accessories available for this Underwater housing.
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm II f3.5-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm II R f3.5-5.6
- Waterproof up to 45m
- Target Light ideal for macro photography
- Rotary buckle closure design
- Bundled with a diffuser
- Two fiber optic cable connectors
- Monitoring window to detect water penetration
- Large buttons for easy operation
- Multi coating glass to reduce inner reflections
- Possible to attach conversion lenses
Please click the below links for accessories to the PT-EP05L:
Housing Replacement Accessories:
Wide Conversion Lens:
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.