Lithium Ion Battery Charger (BCN-1)
The BCN-1 is the dedicated lithium-ion battery charger for the BLN-1. Charging time is around 3 hours. It's always handy to have a second charger for use at work, or on vacation.
- Dedicated lithium-ion battery charger for BLN-1 battery
- International power supply compatible with 100 - 240V AC
- Recharges the BLN-1 battery in approx. 180 minutes (under normal temperature)
Note: The charger's input voltage will automatically regulate between 100V-240V~50/60Hz. For overseas use, we recommend only a plug adapter for the country you will be visiting. Plug adapters are usually sold at stores that feature travel items such as luggage.
Item number: V621035XU000
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Lithium Ion Battery Charger (BCN-1)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Hate the power cord, other than that great charger
charges relatively quick, good indication lights, charge complete it goes out, stays lit when charging plus there is an error light. I do not like the power cord! Plug Adapters are available so you can plug into wall...so that is what I will get. Get rid of the cord Olympus.
Decent Charger but Horrble Power Cord
OK, it does what it is supposed to do - charge the battery. But the six foot power cord is ridiculous and completely inconvenient when travelling. And, this is not limited to chargers from Olympus. The obvious solution is a fold out plug but it is easier for manufacturers simply to use separate power cords in their different worldwide markets since there is no universal worldwide standard for power plugs and receptacles. A number of aftermarket chargers I've tried seem to do the job but do not give an accurate indication of the charge status and have a lower quality build. You can, however, buy separate plug adapters that eliminate the need to carry around the long power cord – they are available in straight and right angle configurations. The best is straight model YL-1113.made by Yung Li; if you google the name you will find the US distributor where there is a link to a retail source. For those who travel abroad, there are similar adapter plugs that fit directly to the charger. These little things are great because they allow the use of the OEM charger without the necessity of carrying along a bulky 6 foot cord or using an aftermarket charger of questionable quality.Read More