A stylish metal finish of the optional FL-14 flash gives the camera a retro-look reminiscent of the classic Olympus Pen F. The FL-14 matches perfectly to the external design of the E-P1 and it expands the oppertunities not only under low light conditions, but gives also creative options in nearly every situation.
- Silver metal exterior fits to the camera body design
- Guide Number 20 at ISO 200
- 28mm equivalent coverage
- AAA batteries x2 provide about 80 shots at full power
- Approximately 5 second recycle time
- 3 modes: TTL-AUTO, AUTO, Manual
- Compact with a weight of only 84g
- Red-eye reduction, slow synchronisation and second curtain synchronisation
Review Summary for the FL-14 Flash
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the FL-14 Flash
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.