Flash Bracket (FL-BK01)
A flash bracket allows you to move your external flash away from the camera. This will result in more evenly illuminated subjects and reduced red-eye effect. Use with the Hot Shoe Cable (FL-CB02). Item #200666.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Flash Bracket (FL-BK01)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Compact,convertible and light!
I bought this with the ttl cable for my EP2 to use my strobe and unbrella for product shots. This is a quality product with one design flaw...The ttl cord plugs in directly over the camera. It does not lock in. Has not fallen out YET! But, truthfully, use this to hold a wireless remote strobe for fill with a small strobe or trigger on camera. And, have you looked at the prices for a quality flash bracket/grip?Read More