Replacement flash that comes with the E-M5. Item # V3261400W000
Review Summary for the FL-LM2 Flash
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the FL-LM2 Flash
January 21, 2016
Good For Fill
Not the most powerful flash but compact, light and good for fill. I use it on PM1, PM2, PL/7 and OMD EM-5. It does use the camera battery so it will reduce the number of shots you get from the battery in the camera. It does not clear some of the lens hoods so you have to remember to take the hood off to avoid spoiling the shot or use a different flash that is taller. It does not pivot to bounce, but for a small, light flash to carry its useful when you need it and you don't; have a taller one.
June 02, 2015
Great for a compact flash
I thought a flash this tiny would be worthless, but it actually works really well for average indoor shots and outside as a fill flash. The flip-up to operate is a handy feature, as you can easily turn it on and off just by tilting it up or down. It has worked so well for me for the past year that I haven't spent the money or time to find another flash for my camera. It operates off of the camera's battery, so you don't have to worry about carrying or charging another battery for the flash. A great little flash!
December 26, 2014
Small but flimsy
Odd push in lock and flip up . Works great for tight rooms / kid photos . Mine died in 300 photo , all my other old strobe junk from the 70s still works . Just sayin
Write Your Own Review of the FL-LM2 Flash
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.