EP-10 Standard Replacement Eye cup for E-M5 Item number V3291300W000
Review Summary for the EP-10 Standard Replacement Eyecup (E-M5)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the EP-10 Standard Replacement Eyecup (E-M5)
July 22, 2015
A bit of a quality issue
I love my camera, but am also disappointed about how quickly the rubber separated from the plastic clip.
I have purchased the larger eye cup. It works well, perhaps better with glasses but understandably projects further from the back of the camera making it both bulkier and obscuring the fold out view finder. I am going to try and repair my initial cup to make the camera
Still love the camera.
October 03, 2013
Does not live up to the build quality of the OM-D
After 1 month of shooting the rubber became unattached from the plastic clip. It is very poor glue if any was used. The rubber cap fell off when I was taking street shots and is now lost on the road somewhere in Cambodia. I'm going to try the larger eyecup when I get back home however I am quite dissapointed that it only lasted 3-4 weeks before coming loose.
Write Your Own Review of the EP-10 Standard Replacement Eyecup (E-M5)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.