EP-10 Standard Replacement Eyecup (E-M5)
EP-10 Standard Replacement Eye cup for E-M5 Item number V3291300W000
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The EP-10 Standard Replacement Eyecup (E-M5)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
A bit of a quality issue
I love my camera, but am also disappointed about how quickly the rubber separated from the plastic clip. I have purchased the larger eye cup. It works well, perhaps better with glasses but understandably projects further from the back of the camera making it both bulkier and obscuring the fold out view finder. I am going to try and repair my initial cup to make the camera Still love the camera.Read More
Does not live up to the build quality of the OM-D
After 1 month of shooting the rubber became unattached from the plastic clip. It is very poor glue if any was used. The rubber cap fell off when I was taking street shots and is now lost on the road somewhere in Cambodia. I'm going to try the larger eyecup when I get back home however I am quite dissapointed that it only lasted 3-4 weeks before coming loose.