Tough Accessory Pack - Float Strap and Case
The Case is a Premium neoprene carrying case for Olympus Tough Cameras. Case has rubber grip and will accommodate all Olympus Tough models.
The Floating Strap keeps Tough series cameras from quickly sinking to the bottom. Gentle positive buoyancy of strap allows users to take steady underwater pictures without having their hand forced to the surface. Adjustable for the perfect fit on your wrist or arm. Carabineer loop for clipping to your lifejacket or scuba gear.
Item number: 202573
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Tough Accessory Pack - Float Strap and Case
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
The float strap was way too big, but it works! The bag was the right size for my TG4.
The neoprene camera bag was ok- my TG-4 fit snugly into it, but I wasn't a fan of the pull tab system to secure my camera inside. The float wrist strap does the job (it does float your camera to the surface in water), but it doesn't fit well around my wrist, even when adjusted to the smallest size possible. Someone with very large wrists would be able to use it better.