Soft Poncho Camera Case with Neck Strap CSCH-88 (Blue)
Hands-free protection for your Olympus compact digital camera!
It's hard to carry a camera when your hands are busy holding on for dear life.
Slip this wool felt and nylon _„ñhoodie_„ over your tough camera, and then slip its color-coordinated neck strap over your head for a convenient way to tote your camera from one adventure to the next.
This poncho-style cover is open at the bottom for easy and quick access even when you're wearing gloves - no more fumbling with snaps or zippers. Instead, just grasp the case near the strap slot, give it a gentle squeeze and the camera will pop out the bottom, still safely secured but ready to aim and fire. Once you've got the shot, slide the camera back in and let go. Onward!
Designed for Olympus' tough cameras, this case also accommodates most compact point-and-shoot models.
Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 75 x 110 x 18 mm (3.0 x 4.3 x 0.7 in.)
Item #202495 (Blue)
Item #202496 (Red)
Item #202497 (Green)
Tell Us How Much You Love The Soft Poncho Camera Case with Neck Strap CSCH-88 (Blue)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write A Review
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register