Casual Pen Carry Case
Nylon case designed to hold your PEN Camera with either the 14-42mm (M. Zuiko) or 17mm (M. Zuiko) lens. Mesh upper pocket to carry an extra SD card and spare battery. Carrying options include shoulder strap and belt loop.
(W)3" x (H)4.25" x (D)3"
Item # 260584
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Casual Pen Carry Case
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Perfect for E-PL5
It works pretty good for me. It's enough place for my PEN E-PL5 attached with M.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 lens. In addition, I was able to place my M.Zuiko 45mm f1.8 lens well. First you need to place the 45mm lens into the bottom and then you can put the cam with the attached 17mm lens next to the 45 mm lens. The shorter side of your cam needs to be above. It is the perfect size for these two lens and the cam. There is no additional place. If you change the lens then it's more difficult to close the bag but it's ok as well.Read More
Perfect for My PEN E-P5
This is a very well made case and works perfectly with my E-P5 with the 14-42mm EZ (pancake) lens attached.
Good quality but too tight
This bag is very well made and can be used either on the belt or with the shoulder strap. The E-PL2 fits with a little room to spare on the sides, (So it should fit even with the electronic viewfinder attached) but it's a very tight fit with the 14-42mm lens attached. If you keep a filter on your lens as I do, it simply wont fit. Of course, you can carry the filter separately in the mesh pocket inside the top flap of the case, but putting anything in the front pocket reduces the bag interior even more. Therefore, it's really only suitable for carrying the camera with the pancake lens attached. In summary, the bag is well made but poorly designed.Read More