Lithium Ion Battery Charger ( F-3AC )
Charges the battery in the camera for camera models that support charging via USB. Simply connect your camera to the charger using the USB cable that came with the camera.
Please Note: Cannot be used to power the camera when the battery is charging or not in the camera body.
NOTE: This item is no longer available. The replacement is the F-5AC Adapter.
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Lithium Ion Battery Charger ( F-3AC )
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
This is a small but fast charger, does not get hot and it does the job without any glitches for my Tough 860 battery. not bulky either. Good companion.
Cool and compact!
No-Frills Battery Charger
It's a decent no-frills battery charger - it does its job. Made of plastic, it will run on anything from 100 volts to 240 volts so it can be used world-wide. Has a green light that goes on when it is charging, goes off when it is done and blinks if there is a problem. The plug-in cord is removable. A battery takes two to three hours to charge. The one thing it does not do is condition the battery by running it down to zero charge before recharging.Read More