37mm Protective Filter (PRF-D37 PRO)
This PRO filter has an even smaller frame than the PRF‑D37. Its black rimmed glass reduces internal reflection and gives you clear images with greater contrast. It provides a clear view and protects the actual lens from unintentional scratches.
The PRF‑D37 PRO is multi‑coated and fits to the following lenses:
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14‑42mm 1:3.5‑5.6 EZ
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14‑42mm 1:3.5‑5.6 II
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14‑42mm 1:3.5‑5.6 II R
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The 37mm Protective Filter (PRF-D37 PRO)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Got this lens for my Pen Mini, makes for a compact package but if I could have tried it out first I most likely wouldn't have got it. I just don't like the electric zoom. Trust me the eye and hand are a lot faster and accurate than a Electric motor. If a small size is not a issue, then you should go with the standard lens in this focal length. A lot easier to use and costs a lot less.